Harlow Printing Limited provide a complete printing service to its customers.
The company will ensure that all operations are performed in a safe and efficient manner and will comply with the Health and Safety at work act.
Sufficient resources and equipment will be provided to ensure that the company can produce the required quality of printed matter without endangering the health or safety of its employees.
The company will operate management systems that are based on the requirements of ISO9001:2008 and 14001:2004
Our management system will address all the following aspects to ensure we can achieve a continuous improvement in both quality and environmental fields.
- Control of information to ensure it is correct and up to date.
- Regularly review relevant legislation and other requirements to ensure we comply.
- Conduct regular briefing sessions to inform the employees of our objectives.
- Promote environmental awareness and seek suggestions for improvement.
- Recover and recycle as much raw material as is possible.
- Minimise the amount of make ready and rework necessary.
- Investigate and improve where possible the use of energy.
- Operate in a responsible manner to prevent the risk of pollution.
- Encourage our customers and suppliers to demonstrate environmental concern.
- Consider the concerns and suggestions of all stakeholders, including neighbours and the general public.
We will conduct regular reviews of our performance against the above to become proactive in our approach to future improvements.
Sustainability and sustainable development will be key considerations in all aspects of sourcing, manufacturing and distribution. We will wherever possible endeavor to meet the needs of the present whilst not compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
This policy and management system will provide the framework for setting and reviewing of targets and objectives that will enable us to become proactive in our approach to future improvements.
All personnel employed by the company will be suitably trained in the skills necessary to satisfy this policy.
This policy and the resultant Operational System has been agreed by the Managing Director and will be followed by all personnel.
Note: This policy statement is available to the public when requested